I am sure by now you've realised that owning a puppy is a big responsibility and sometimes it is down right tough! Working with Puppies and their owners is my passion. Believe it or not your puppy does need training and I start as early as 8 weeks old!
My puppy program is designed for all puppies ages 8-16 weeks old. Puppy training starts the day you bring your puppy home. I like to think that I know what your new puppy will do before the puppy does it. Prevent nipping, jumping up, biting and excessive barking. Let me show you everything you need to know about raising the perfect dog from create training, toilet training and a strong recall. Starting early will save you a lot of headaches and money in the future.
So, why do I love working with puppy owners? Several reasons:
- Puppy Owners are excited about training and learning
- I deal with adult dogs every week with BIG problems that could have been avoided if they had gone through puppy training
- Most dogs in dog rescue centers wouldn't be there if they were trained as puppies
- Puppy Training is the best way to bond with your new addition
So What's Included?
- You will learn what NOT to do with your puppy
- You will learn to properly socialize your puppy with other dogs and people
- We will begin basic obedience.
- You will learn how to properly deal with typical puppy behaviors...FAST!
- You will learn how not to reward bad behavior...and how to use ONE key piece of equipment to get your puppy trained fast!
- And much, much more!
And you will learn how to properly communicate with your puppy, Proper Leadership skills, 3 keys professionals use in training, proper use of food, proper play toys, proper chew toys, good games to play, housebreaking, crate training, socialization, preventing and fixing nipping and mouthing, dealing with whining and barking, and more, you will be establishing a proper relationship and bond that will be treasured for years to come.